Why Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) is important?
Our Annual Maintenance Contracts generally includes replacement of defective parts/ replacement of whole units along with On-site support. Sometimes, Annual Maintenance Contracts would require the customer to hand over defective units/ send them over to the factory which would be returned to them after the fault is rectified
When to sign up for AMC?
We emphasize on signing up for AMC contracts before the warranty / previous AMC contract expires to avoid unforeseen costs out of warranty. We undertake a Preventive Maintenance check for all the equipments covered under the AMC, at least once in six months. The cost of the AMC contract per year for transformers & AVRs is 8% to 10% of the original cost of the equipment. This can also vary based on type of the equipment. There is one more type of service that we offer. Here, the customer is charged a service charge that covers the servicing / repairs, etc. on-site for a year. But, if there are any defective components, the same has to be replaced by the customer at their own cost.
Customer testimonials & Performance Certificates
We have installed 3 nos. (60 KVA,30 KVA, 20KVA) "Powerware” brand Servo Voltage Stabilizer manufactured by Sai Electricals, Meerut. The performances of these stabilizers are good since last 5 Years. Service provided by Sai Electricals also has been satisfactory. We wish them all the best”- Beauty Palace Jewellery House, Ambala
We have installed 1 no. “Powerware” (Sai Electricals, Meerut) H.T Automatic voltage Controller on our 11KV line. This AVC has been doing consistently good performance for over two years and stabilizes the input voltage to the transformer at 11KV inspite of severe voltage fluctuations. The equipment as well as service provided is upto our expectations. We wish them all the best.”- Bajaj Steel and Industries, Kanpur
We have purchased a 150KVA “Powerware” Servo voltage Stabilizer from M/s Sai Electricals, Meerut and commissioned it on 6.03.1996. We certify that the installation of this “Powerware” Servo Voltage Stabilizer has resulted in conservation of 20% of electrical energy. We have covered our plant illumination load by this stabilizer. In our view, the payback period of this equipment is less than one year.- Modi Rubber Ltd.
Basic Maintenance Scope
(A) Visual and Mechanical Inspection:
(B) Electrical Tests Performed on transformers:
- Inspect physical conditions for oil leakages, oil level, repair of leakage if any.
- Inspection for electrical connection tightness, grounding Etc.
- Inspection for Cracks & Dust in Bushing, Gasketted Joints, Bushing Replacement, Replacement of Gasket
- Electrical Inspection for transformer loading, continuity, inspection for tightness of earth connection in pits.
- Inspection for proper operation of radiator valves, drain valves Etc.
- Thoroughly wipe down, vacuum, and dust transformer.
- Check for air passages are clear. Check for color of active agent in Silicagel Breather.
- Analysis of Insulating oil for electrical strength, oil filtration and oil replacement is required.
- Painting of transformer if required.
- Checking & Testing of Protective Gear like WTI, OTI, Buchholz Relay, MOLG Etc.
- Resistance testing through bolted connections
- Insulation-resistance tests, winding to winding, and each winding to ground..
- Turns-ratio tests at all tap positions
- Verification for BDV of Insulating Oil.
- Dissolved Gas Analysis of transformer oil.
Apart from above we are also having the option for installation of ONLINE CONDITION MONITORING SYSTEM on transformer through which we can do the real time monitoring of transformer for any incipient faults and also diagnose the transformer for different parameters, some of them are as below:
- H2 PPM Level
- Ambient, Oil & Winding Temperature
- Voltage & Current in all three phases.
- Active/ Reactive apparent energy and power
- Maximum demand/ Demand forecasting
- Time bound & stamped data for KVAH/KWH/KVAR